Summer and kabobs just go together, and these patriotic candy kabobs are a fun, easy way to brighten your July festivities. At Sweet’s Candy Co., our All-American Taffy is adorned with stars and stripes in our nations red, white, and blue colors, making the perfect treat for the 4th of July, Pioneer Day, Veteran’s Day, or election parties! We topped these kabobs off with our assorted stars gummies to add that little something extra. Here’s how we made them.
What You’ll Need:
- Skewer sticks
- Variety of Candy – see Patriotic Candy
To Assemble the Kabobs:
- It is important to soak the skewers in water for 5 minutes and then wipe dry before starting to assemble the candy kabobs. This helps the candy glide along the stick.
- Slide your candy on the stick in alternating colors, and keep stacking until full.
- Optional – tie a ribbon to the bottom and use scissors to curl.
- Stick the candy kabobs in a jar or lay on a decorative plate at your celebration. These tasty treats make a great looking centerpiece!