Sweet Candy Company is pleased to offer the public a free 40-minute tour. The tour ends with a visit to the outlet store, where you can purchase factory-fresh candy.
Download Tour Guidelines
The factory tour will operate BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Monday — Thursday, 8:40am — 3:30 pm. We are closed to tours from July 19th through Halloween. However, our factory store will be open during this break. Before proceeding to the reservation form, please read the following rules and regulations.
We are able to welcome a limited number of guests per tour time/per day.
ALL guests will be required to wear the hairnet we provide and closed toed shoes. No Exceptions!
We have three different group options available:
- FAMILY GROUPS are limited to up to ten (10) guests starting every 20 minutes.
- SCHOOL GROUPS are limited to Second Grade only and on specific days and times.
- OTHER NON-FAMILY GROUPS are limited to guests over eight (8) years of age. There must be one adult per every four (4) minors, totaling up to ten (10) guests per tour.
Please note: the tour has loud noises, lots of stimuli, is a walking route of approximately 1/3 mile in length. Each of these individually, or all combined may make the tour difficult for some groups. If you feel your group requires specific attention or assistance, please contact us by phone. 801-886-1444 x100 or 800-669-8669 x 100.
Tours are not available on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays or major Federal Holidays. Please allow approximately one hour from start to finish for your tour.
- Sweet’s processes and packages peanuts, and tree nuts in our building. Persons with airborne allergies should not enter our building. Additionally, we use eggs, soy, wheat and milk in some of our products.
- Sweet’s reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest.
- Sweet’s requests that you read our Guideline PDFs prior to your tour. You must agree to the terms in our Guidelines. Failure to follow the guidelines may prevent your entry into our manufacturing facility.
Sweet Candy Company is located at 3780 W. Directors Row (1100 South) in Salt Lake City. View in Google Maps
If you have any questions, please call us at (801) 886-1444 x 100 or 800-669-8669 x 100. Emails may be sent to email@example.com